Thursday, April 10, 2008

Welcome Everly Faith!

Just had to post a welcome to the newest member of my friend Rebekah's family. Her baby girl, Everly Faith, was born today weighing in at 6 lbs. 6 oz. It was so fun to see her today at the hosptial. Rebekah even let me pose her for some great photos. I'll let her be the first to post that. I was so glad to share her joy today, but I missed her energy that we share when we chat. She was so tired from the long day (who could blame her . . . and the drugs) and all I wanted to do was play with her and her new baby. In good time she will probably be ready to "play again". So God answered our prayers by giving her a healthy beautiful baby girl that looks just like her daddy!

1 comments:

Rebekah @ reclaimed riches said...

Maybe I'm out of hibernation now! We enjoyed visiting yesterday. I love you new house. Congratulations!